CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
All Because two people fell in love

Monday, May 11, 2009

I am blessed to be a mother

With Steve taking Friday off we got to have lot's of time over the weekend to just get to be home and do things around the house that needed done! Sunday came and Mattie rushed into the kitchen as I have Mollie in my arms and says in her not so inside voice, "Happy Mother's Day Momma!!" then Mollie says in her Mollie voice, Ha y Moth s Day! and gives me a hug just modeling what she sees and hears perfectly. Later, Brady comes in and says, "Happy Santa Clause Day!!" like he really does remember there's some reason he woke up and remembered this day with excitement! We had a lovely couple from church over to enjoy our lunch! Steve and Rod grilled steaks for us as we prepared mashed potatos, spiniche salad and steemed asparagas! It was a delicious meal and great friends to enjoy it with. Later that evening after church we had sandwhiches and desserts to welcome the new preacher and his wife which are also our neighbors behind us. All in all the sticky hands, the diapers, the messy floors and the tears I feel so blessed that God has blessed me with the honor of being a mother, because mothers can change the world! I love my mother and all the Godly examples of mothers in my family and friends. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. post again! I want to know more about you :) Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete