CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
All Because two people fell in love

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Okay! Today was a great day. We were up and going today, dressed, and breakfast done and out the door by 8:40! Mollie absolutly loves to go on walks, anytime we are in the garage she just gets in her stroller and sits their content as can be!
Mattie and Brady were on their bikes! They have gotten to be quite the duo on their bikes. Brady is really getting brave and wants to ride everywhere we go and he is a determined little man! We walked to the park, the tennis courts, then to the new gym so the kids could ride down the big ramp they really had fun and thank goodness we didn't have any wrecks!
Mattie often repeats back commercials to me pretty well to let me know what I really need, it's either the aqua globes, the cool hangers, the hanging tomato plants or something! This morning it was "bump its" mama!! you really need that! I remember even last year she really wanted me to get that little purse that everything could fit into! She almost had it memorized, watch what all can fit into it! She was so serious and thoughtful it was funny! Uh Oh do I sense another gullible girl??

Another little tid bit...
Tonight as I was getting supper ready and the kids were up at the bar and we were waiting on Daddy to get home and listening to some singing cd's I told the kids "This is the song that was at mommy and daddy's wedding!!! But it was before you were even born! I continued messing around and singing and Brady bursts out not quite in tears yet and says "Why did you leave me ? Why did you leave me? I didn't want to be born" (just little bit mad!!!) I couldn't help but laugh and try to explain to him how he was our precious baby boy. I ended up going and getting apicture of when we were all in the hospital when Mollie was born, he's just not quite sure on how he was inside my tummy yet! I hope my grammar hasn't failed me too bad. I am probably not making any sense with the way I write. Hopefully I will get better and better at this! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment